"That They May All Be One"
Empowered by the spirit of God, we seek peace and justice for all human and other living species on Earth, following the teachings of Jesus Christ.
SCOTUS's DOMA and Prop. 8 decisions opens the way for your weddings to take place at this church. As an Open and Affirming church, we celebrate with all LGBT people in their right to marry. Congratulations!
If you are new to the community or planning to move to Sonoma, please give us a call, 707.996.1328, and we shall be very pleased to provide information and assist where we can. You may also want to visit the Sonoma Visitors' Bureau.
Families are WELCOME at FCC in Sonoma. Visit our new Sunday School classroom/Nursery in the Community Room. Nursery care available from 10:30 a.m. until the end of Worship. Children ages 5 to 12 are excused for Sunday school early during the Worship Service.
We're on Facebook! Friend us now. :)
• Weekly Communion Service after worship in the sanctuary.
• Save the Date:
• Lenten Weekly Meditation Invitation
• Maundy Thursday, April 17 - supper and footwashing service, 6:00pm Sanctuary.
• Good Friday, April 18 - A reading of the Passion from the Gospel of Mark, Rev. Kathy Speas, who has just retired as a chaplain with Hospice by the Bay, will be offering the reflection. The Sonoma Valley Ministerial Association is once again offering a Good Friday service at 12:10 pm. The service will be held at the Trinity Episcopal Church, 275 East Spain Street.
• Saturday, April 19, 9:00am - Landscaping Clean-up Party. Bring your tools and gloves.
• Sundy, April 20, 10:30 a.m. Easter Sunday
• Sundays May 11 and 18, June 1 and 8 - 2:00pm Community Room - New Member Gatherings. Interested in becoming a member of FCC, please attend. For more information, contact Rev. Nancy.
• Sunday, June 7 from 5-8pm Family Food, Fun and Games night.
• Sunday, November 1 from 5-8pm Family Food, Fun and Games night.
• Earth Care Committee Water Saving Tips.
• Call 211 for Non-Emergency Help
• We Care Cards
• ESCRIP program info. Raise $$ for the church!
• Peace Pole Dedication photos by Veda Lewis
• CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
Land Use Team photos
Video of handbell performance.
Interested in joining the handbell choir, we'd love for you to contact us.
• Links to Taize Music
• CROPWalk Photos 2013 - A Successful Day - Walking to Feed the Hungry
• See story and photos from the 'Caring for the Earth - Linking Faith, Hope, Love, Justice and Action in Our Churches' conference.
May the love of God surround you always.
Rev. Nancy Taylor
Love God, Heal Earth: 21 Leading Religious Voices Speak Out on Our Sacred Duty to Protect the Environment Paperback
Claiming Earth as Common Ground: The Ecological Crisis Through the Lens of Faith (Skylight Illuminations) Paperback
Youth: YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
The 'Not All Like That' Christians Project