"That They May All Be One"
Empowered by the spirit of God, we seek peace and justice for all human and other living species on Earth, following the teachings of Jesus Christ.
SCOTUS's DOMA and Prop. 8 decisions opens the way for your weddings to take place at this church. As an Open and Affirming church, we celebrate with all LGBT people in their right to marry. Congratulations!
If you are new to the community or planning to move to Sonoma, please give us a call, 707.996.1328, and we shall be very pleased to provide information and assist where we can. You may also want to visit the Sonoma Visitors' Bureau.
Families are WELCOME at FCC in Sonoma. Visit our new Sunday School classroom/Nursery in the Community Room. Nursery care available from 10:30 a.m. until the end of Worship. Children ages 5 to 12 are excused for Sunday school early during the Worship Service.
Save the Date:
We're on Facebook! Friend us now. :)
• Weekly Communion Service after worship in the sanctuary.
• Sunday, March 16, 11:30 a.m. - "Gaza Today" slide show presentation at Methodist Church - Isaac Owen Room.
• Sunday, March 23, 11:30 a.m. - Islamic Faith Talk by Imam Ali Siddiqui at Methodist Church - Isaac Owen Room.
• Lenten Weekly Meditation Invitation
• Sunday, June 7 from 5-8pm Family Food, Fun and Games night.
• Sunday, November 1 from 5-8pm Family Food, Fun and Games night.
• Earth Care Committee Water Saving Tips.
• Call 211 for Non-Emergency Help
• We Care Cards
• ESCRIP program info. Raise $$ for the church!
• Peace Pole Dedication photos by Veda Lewis
• CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
Video of handbell performance.
Interested in joining the handbell choir, we'd love for you to contact us.
• Links to Taize Music
• CROPWalk Photos 2013 - A Successful Day - Walking to Feed the Hungry
• See story and photos from the 'Caring for the Earth - Linking Faith, Hope, Love, Justice and Action in Our Churches' conference.
Youth: YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
The 'Not All Like That' Christians Project
May the love of God surround you always.
Rev. Nancy Taylor
Adding mulch to the landscape.